GoFloaters is a fast-growing on-demand and flexible work space startup. We currently operate in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore and in the process of expanding our operations across India and internationally.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy, and continuously implement the changes with measuring ROI for having the best results for the customer experience.
The Ideal candidate
- Is excited about and wants to play a part in the #futureofwork paradigm
- Has extensive experience as a Product Manager (Agile is a must!) taking products from conception to launch
- Has a proven track record of leading product management in a B2C environment and driving/defining product strategy and roadmap
- Can Influence strategy and deliverables and recommend technical solutions and ideas by utilizing a strong understanding of business needs around current processes, systems, and associated pain points
- Can bring in best practices in organizing sprint planning/grooming, retrospective, and brainstorming/ideation sessions.
- Is highly organized, and able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Has worked in a start-up or other entrepreneurial enviromnent
- Is a confident, forward thinking, driven and dynamic leader.
- Has the ability to spot branding opportunities.
- Is a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Be a product owner, defining the product roadmap
- Get familiar with the needs, goals, terminology, and key issues of customers in the target market
- Partner with engineering to drive technical projects and be a leader
- Help manage existing products as well as create new revenue-generating products
- Iterates on product requirements and design based on market research and customer feedback
- Manage the product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business
- Lead usability testing efforts along with QA
- Establish the correct metrics for the product area to enable a data-driven product development process, both for identifying product improvement opportunities and measuring against success criteria
- Perform competitive analysis, market assessments and heuristic evaluations
- Constantly monitor website conversion rate and on-site metrics to optimize user experience
1. Flexible hours
2. Fun team to work with
3. Work with best minds in the start-up ecosystem
4. Be a part of the future of work
If you have any questions, contact either Shyam (+91 9840291577) or Srivatsan (+1 2012688120).