GoFloaters is a fast-growing on-demand and flexible work space startup. We currently operate in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore and in the process of expanding our operations across India and internationally.
We are looking for a Head of Growth & Community Development for the Pune market.
The Ideal candidate :
- Is excited about and wants to play a part in the #futureofwork paradigm
- Loves reading, writing and talking to people about any topic
- Loves meeting, talking to and helping people
- Enjoys traveling and exploring new places
- Has superb communication and community building skills
- Can network at scale and build relationships
- Is proactive and innovative
- Is smart and independent
- Is a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Is social media savvy
- Enjoys attending events and organizing events
- Excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
- Is well connected in the Pune Startup scene
- Does not mind crisscrossing Pune traffic day in and day out to meet partners, customers, eco-system players, media and the freelancing & startup population
- Own the Pune market and will deliver consistent growth every month
- Find new and innovating ways to engage with our target user base, create awareness and generate leads
- Onboard partners at a set rate every month
- Work closely with the marketing team and help launch campaigns specific to Pune
- Be responsible for overall client and partner satisfaction
- Hire and expand the team in line with the market growth
- Host and sponsor events that will
- – Increase our brand awareness
- – Encourage learning, communication, and collaboration, accelerating the to-be thriving Pune GoFloaters community
- Monitor, optimize, and report on community growth and engagement metrics, including identifying and prioritizing geographic areas that have a high potential for improvement.
Compensation – Cash + Equity, Interesting problems to solve and a lot of fun!
- Flexible hours
- Fun team to work with
- Work with best minds in the startup ecosystem
- Be a part of the future of work
If you have any questions contact either Shyam (+91 9840291577) or Srivatsan (+1 2012688120).