GoFloaters is a fast-growing on-demand and flexible work space startup. We currently operate in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore and in the process of expanding our operations across India and internationally.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to further enrich and scale our platform.
The Ideal candidate
1. Is a self-starter and loves to solve problems through technology
2. Must be excited about learning new technologies
3. Has a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
4. Loves working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our ability to deliver
6. Has good exposure to design and development of hybrid mobile apps using Ionic Framework and Cordova
7. Has experience in working with Cordova plugins and third-party libraries
8. Is competent with Angular 4 framework
9. Is able to convert screens from design to page using bootstrap or materialize or HTML,CSS
10. Has experience incorporating responsive design for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile
11. Is familiar with Android SDK and/or IOS SDK.
12. Is familiar with PWA concept and cross-platform frameworks
13. Is familiar with version control (GIT). Bitbucket would be an added advantage
14. Has experience in developing Web services and Rest API integration
15. Has a basic understanding of CRUD, API Design, HTTP methods
16. Is familiar with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
17. Has experience in publishing and consuming services using Node JS or Express or any other frameworks
18. Has knowledge of Firebase project and Firebase real-time database (storage and hosting will be added advantage)
- Be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a scalable product
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Contribute to change control policies, software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendation
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
If you have any questions write to us at [email protected]