Blockchain is the technology of the future. World over large corporations, governments and consortiums are investing large sums of money on exploring how they can use Blockchain technology to transform processes and create new business models. World over lots of stratups have started to leverage Blockchain as their primary technology for their business. Blockchain engineers, developers and architects are on high demand and in the future the demand is about to increase multiple fold.
If you are a developer who wants to learn Blockchain, this is your opportunity. This workshop will take you through from the basics of the technology to help you develop a simple application on this technology to gain hands on experience. Here is what we will cover in this workshop:
1. What is Blockchain? What are the fundamentals of the technology
2. Look at some examples of how the Blockchain technology has been used by various companies
3. Understand the technology stack involved in developing a Blockchain application
4. Set up your development environment to start developing a Blockchain application
5. Develop a simple application using Blockchain
The workshop is being organized by GoFloaters (www.gofloaters.com). Your trainer for the day would be Mr Seetharaman. Seetharaman is a IBM certified Blockchain Consultant. He has developed many applications on Blockchain for global companies. He leads a team of 20 Blockchain developers at an MNC company based out of Bengaluru.
Event tickets : https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Chennai/a5247babb71655bc11c735355218fbfe